Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back to Blogging


I just realized that I blogged so little in 2009, and I haven't blogged at all since the year started. With Facebook, the need for blogging is almost not there. I have used our blog to update friends and family about life happenings, but sometimes Facebook is funner...until, I just reviewed the earliest days of my blog! The first postings were about such amazing times 3 years ago. The kids were so different then, but not much has changed. I think I'll get back to writing again. It's great to look back and see that life can be fun in the midst of chaos.:) So with apron tied on, kids in tow, and my lapbook nearby; I'll be blogging again. I'm sure the adventures will continue & 2010 will be as exciting as the others with this bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...