Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Perseverance

Since this Sunday marked exactly 14 days until Easter, we decided to take one Station at a time to focus on each of the days up to then. Sunday we focused on "obedience", yesterday (Monday) we focused on "joy", and today as we read the 3rd Station, we are focusing on perseverance.

Paul quickly chimed in, "That's what I need today. It's not only about persevering at the office but also trying to get out the door without putting a "fricking" in front of it!!"

So, for the Third Station "Jesus Falls the First Time", when I am tempted to quit before I complete my work, I am going to think about You. Jesus, help me to do my best and to finish my jobs.

And, I'm very inspired and awed as I hear the vacuum cleaner going downstairs because the kids are cleaning up after a Play-Doh session! I have the best kids!! Uh, oh, they just blew a fuse...gotta go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...