Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where Have We Been?

We've had massive computer problems. We're actually still trying to sort everything out.:( Unfortunately, most of our pictures are in cyber-purgatory awaiting to be released from a bad system back-up. So as for posting pics of the State Fair, our vacation, and updates of Baby Jane; I'll just have to wait on that.:(

On a lighter, happier note, we are almost successfully done with our 3rd week of school. Tomorrow is field trip day so we'll be heading out to the Minneapolis Institute of Art to see a few galleries showcasing Impressionist paintings. Ooooo!

My next post is something I wanted to publish over the weekend. I forgot how much I love Top 10 lists until I got caught up with David Letterman while on vacation!!

Ciao for now! And it's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...