Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to School




Well, we're up for another year of homeschooling. The kids were up and ready this morning early! Molly, our eager little Kindergartener, was up first. It was a good day, everyone was excited, and very cooperative.

We'll see how long the enthusiasm lasts, but for now, I'll take it!!

Update: I still have pics from the State Fair and our vacation up north to download and post. Thanks for the patience. With starting school again, I've been so busy organizing, making copies, and just plain getting ready. I hope to catch up soon!!


Actually, Daddy took a few pics tonight and on Saturday. He took the kids for an outing all day on Saturday so I could have my teacher inservice. HaHa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...