Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Baby...Priceless!


I was inspired to write the following Mastercard commercial during my lunch today after Paul & I saw the new Mr. Bill pitch for Mastercard. It's very cute. Here's mine:


Pack of Newborn Onesies.....$6.00

Box of Disposable Diapers......$20.00

Somewhat Uncomplicated Hospital Birth.....$2000.00

Picking a leaf of lettuce and licking the dressing off your newborn's leg as you nurse her.....Priceless!

For everything else, there's Mastercard.


Here's a link to view the Mr. Bill commercial:

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Ah yes... I do remember doing something similar, though I don't think I was eating something healthy like a salad. ;) Glad to see you're getting some time to eat (you multi-tasker). What do you guys need for the baby/family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A...Nanny!!:) You're sweet to ask! Actually we're doing just fine with clothes...she's just now getting big enough to actually fit into things. As far as the rest of us, we are doing well, too. We're all excited for summer and today is the last day of school!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...