Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Rose by Any Other Name...




I went home this afternoon. It was my wish to get back as soon as possible to recuperate in the comforts of my own home.:) What can I say...I like my sheets!


Here are a few pics of the girls as they picked me up from the hospital. Monica came up with the name Rose. After finishing her novena yesterday to St. Therese of Lisieux, she told Grandma Carol she was promised a rose as a result of her perseverence and answered prayers. She told Grandma maybe the baby should be named Rose since she was born on the same day she finished, in effect her "rose."


Paul & I decided that since she is our little gift from heaven, the Holy Spirit was probably speaking through Monica. So there you have it...our littlest Jane Marie Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...