Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's Time!





At around 6:30PM, Paul, Sarah and I had a pow-wow about our next steps in the labor process. I opted to get to the hospital and try the tub over there to get labor really going. Little did I know I was already in active labor. After a torcherous ride to the hospital in Paul's stick shift down the scenic route of Minneapolis!!, we arrived only to barely make it up to the 4th floor of the hospital.


As Paul parked the car, I stayed with Sarah and my bag of waters broke just after getting me into a birthing room. It wasn't long after, I was needing to push. About 45 minutes later, Baby Jane was born practically barreling out of my body.


So here she is! Little Miss Jane Marie Rose. She weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz. and measured 18 3/4 inches long. She is our tiniest baby and cute as a button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...