Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mother's Helper


I was so blessed over the last two weeks to have one of our babysitters help me for a block of four hours almost every day. Sarah will be returning to her university studies this next week and, boy, will she be missed.

It was not easy to come to the conclusion that I could use a hand, but after having burned myself last Wednesday, I could clearly see that God had things all worked out before informing me!!

Here she is with the kids. They loved having her around as a playmate and homeschool helper. I loved having her around to talk to and to peel my oranges.:)

Thanks, Sarah!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice just having some extra adult company? I need to find me a mother's helper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It was great to have Sarah around. She's great with the kids and able to carry on a meaningful conversation. Not to say the kids aren't filled with insight. It's just nice to get over a Sesame Street level of topics to stimulate the brain in Winter.:)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...