Sunday, January 6, 2008

Dia de Los Reyes Magos


For today, the Feast of the Epiphany, I was scrambling a little bit. We usually get a token gift for each of the kids to commemorate the three kings bringing their gifts to the Baby Jesus. I haven't had a chance to get to Target alone and hiding gifts in my cart is a thing of the past. Thankfully, the kids have been asking for blueberry muffins and poppy seed bread. I decided to whip up a couple of batches of blueberry and poppy seed muffins which I wrapped up in a Christmas basket. They were a success and we added a little note from the kings with a token hoof print (thanks to Daddy's artistic abilities) to the back of the envelope!


Here's a pic of the front of the card the kings left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...