Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hidden Talents

It's been snowing all day. We should have received 4-5 inches by 9PM. I think we hit that by 5PM this afternoon! It's been a nice 20 degrees, though....not as cold as it has been, but we literally were living in a snowglobe today!

I was firm with Monica about helping me shovel the driveway this afternoon and I'm glad I did. She's a shoveling fiend! She's actually a shovel runner. She shovels like Daddy...gets a running start and runs with her shovel across the driveway and then lifts and throws the snow over to the lawn. Awesome! If we had contests, all bets would be on her! Even the poor little neighbor kid was getting beaten down by his chore of shoveling their driveway, but our Scandinavian/Mexican princess had the snow flying...braids and all!

I should have snapped a pic of her, but I was trying to keep up. I was feeling bad that I wasn't helping out as much as I'd like to have. Well, not feeling that bad! You know, a few more years of growth for these 6 kids and I'll be sitting around eating bon bons all winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...