Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Coming to a Mailbox Near You

Well, our Christmas Cards finally arrived yesterday. The pic on our home page is actually the front cover. I totally cheated this year and had them all done online and ordered. Please know that with every address I wrote, envelope licked, and sticker and stamp stuck by the girls; a little prayer went your way.:)

So, Christmas cards...check!

I also had a little chat with Daddy. He's always filling me in on bank account numbers and other financial information in the possible case that something should happen to him. He just likes to make sure I know where everything is. I fear that if something happens to me, not another Christmas card will ever go out! So we decided an inservice is necessary so he can be brought up to speed. At least then I'll know I can go in peace.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...