Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What a Day!

Today just took the cake in so many ways.

1) I woke up with a roaring sinus infection.
2) Morning breakfast was off by an hour.
3) The waffle iron died after only 4 waffles were made.
4) After a trip to Target to get milk and other groceries, Gabe (briefly unsupervised while I unloaded the rest of the van) pulled a gallon of milk onto the kitchen floor. The container burst open and I found Gabe sitting in a pool of milk ready to play!

In spite of all this, I considered today a victory. For those of you who know my short temper, I acted quite rationally. I didn't scream at anyone and I didn't break down crying. I actually got through it. Yes, a victory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...