Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Food Revelations

On Sunday, I whipped up blueberry waffle french toast (try to figure that one out!!) for brunch. I used a giant sized electric griddle that we purchased a couple years ago for the first time. I was amazed! I told Daddy, "I feel like I've never lived now that I'm using this thing!" He was so happy that I'm finding out the feeding capacity of our family. I'm just glad these things are available.

Another revelation I had at lunch today (as I thought 1 box of Mac 'n Cheese just never is enough, but I don't really want to make 2) was that a regular box is 7.25 oz. Now I feel better knowing that I'm just making approximately 1 lb. of pasta. Now why didn't I see this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...