Friday, September 28, 2007

Danger, Danger, Will Robinson!


8:45AM: I step out of the shower to shouts and wails in the hallway only to see that a snow globe was propelled by Gabey only to shatter (glass, water & glitter) all over the carpet and hardwood floor in Molly and Lucas' entryway to their room!

12:30PM: As Lucas watches for Grandma from a recliner near our front windows, he decides to put the venetian blind cords around his neck like a noose. Nursing the baby, I decide to reach back and take him down from the recliner so he can get his shoes on. I notice that he isn't coming down and realize that he is hanging from the cords!! I've never been so scared in my life! He was fine except for some horrible cord burns around his neck...awful feeling to say the least.

3:00PM: Lucas has a head on collision with another little boy at his preschool program which results in a throbbing bump on the side of his head. Oh, there were tears!

I don't know what it is with boys, but all I can say is, "UNCLE!!"

I considered purchasing The Dangerous Book for Boys but I'm now rethinking this!

1 comment:

  1. I think Grandma Dee bought that one for all her boys last father's day (but at least they're all grown).

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...