Thursday, September 20, 2007

Again, I forgot my camera!


I felt like a real loser last night and again today. Molly started a community ballet class and looked so cute in her ballet outfit. She is a very enthusiastic little girl and had a great time telling her instructor that she is not shy!

Today, Molly & Lucas began a little preschool program in Minneapolis called The Catechesis of the Good Shepherd. It was so cute to watch them (secretly) play in the "atrium." I wished I would have taken my camera. But I didn't so I'll have to remember it for next week.

School's going pretty good so far. We are working ourselves into a groove with our schedule and the discipline necessary to get the work done. We're all learning a lot and not just about History, Math, and Latin. I think we're learning how to live and work well with each other. These are definately some good life lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...