Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fun Day


Again, I forgot my camera! Anyway, we had a very fun day today. There was nothing on the calendar so we packed up our lunch and headed for Lake Harriet in Minneapolis. It was a gorgeous day...cool and not a cloud in the sky. The kids played at the playground near the old train car and then we walked to the rose garden. Maria brought her net and bug house and caught 2 butterflies for us. Lucas couldn't stay out of the fountains and we managed to do a little phonogram work under the shade of a tree. It is a beautiful park to say the least. There were a lot of great pic opportunities but I'll just have to burn those into my brain. I can probably retrieve them when I'm 80!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had so much fun! Pics or no pics your descriptions are enough :)
    Love, Auntie Nora

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...