Sunday, May 6, 2007

More Cow Bell, Baby!

While at breakfast this morning, Maria (6) surprised both Daddy & me with a little announcement. She said the following:

Maria: If we decide to homeschool next year, which we are, we're going to need a cow bell to wake us up in the morning!

Daddy & I both cracked up because she probably means a "school bell!" However, her statement also evoked funny memories of watching this skit on SNL sometime ago. I like The Blue Oyster Cult, or at least some of their songs. Daddy just rolls his eyes because he actually lived through this stuff. I always shock him, too, when I start singing things like Crystal Blue Persuasion and Dreamweaver while I'm cleaning the house or cooking.

Here's the clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL94rAgJIKY&mode=related&search=

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...