Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Look like a Team

These were the words spoken to me by the photographer who photographed our family yesterday morning. I had a voucher for a free photo session towards the purchase of a family photo so we took advantage of this since everyone was home. I took the advice of the photographer and everyone was decked out in white tops with either khaki pants or skorts. The kids looked so cute and I hope that I get a small reproduction that I can post here on our blog. We, of course, forgot our camera so I didn't take my own photos.:(

I just laughed at what my younger brother said when Daddy told him about how we all looked like a team playing at the playground at the park where the photo shoot took place. My brother said, "Oh, so you had a Legionary outing!"

1 comment:

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...