Monday, May 21, 2007

The Drama Queen

Maria (6) came into the bathroom this morning as I was doing my hair. She seemed upset about something...there's always something in the morning with Maria. She said her calendar is weird and not right. I asked why and she said:

"It says, 'Mon, Tue, Wed...'"

"Oh," I said, "instead of 'Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.'"

She burst into tears because I started to chuckle. I told her I would look at maybe getting a new calendar and told her it wasn't anything to cry about. This, of course, happened after she complained about how her shorts fit, changed her shirt twice, and refused at first and then put her sweatshirt on! Oh, the drama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...