Friday, April 6, 2007

Reality

I wanted to take and post pictures of our Seder Meal. We did have the meal, but what was I thinking...that I would actually have a moment to get the camera? I worked my tail off doing all the preparations and when Daddy arrived from work we decided to bathe the kids before Mass. Bad idea!! We hustled and were back down for dinner at 5:30PM. I was so exhausted and still had to keep Lucas from imbibing too much during the readings of the Seder. Then it was a mad dash to get everyone's teeth brushed and out the door to get to Mass by 7PM.

So, "No" there are no pictures, but it was a fun time. The girls were really into everything and loved all the bells & whistles...the candles, the china, the special foods. Lucas loved raising his sippy cup when we would raise our wine glasses during each blessing!

1 comment:

  1. No worries...I'm sure you all had a great time last night!
    Love, Auntie Nora

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...