Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's happening!


I wasn't sure when it would happen, but it finally did. As we were grocery shopping we came to the cereal aisle and Lucas found what I hoped he would never have an interest in. He pulled out of a nearby kids' book rack (why is this even in the cereal aisle!) a Spiderman comic book which included none other than it's own red rubber spider!


Molly quickly said with disgust that she HATES spiders. I quickly said he couldn't have it, but oh the interest as we left the aisle. I've never seen a boy crane his neck the way Lucas did! I have a feeling that book will make its way into my house & that red rubber spider...well, let's just say it will find its way to my trashcan in good time...all in good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...