Saturday, March 24, 2007

Thought Filler

There are just a few things that have been floating around in my head that I thought I should catalog before I forget about them:

1) Molly's outgrowing clothes faster than I can go through and restock her wardrobe.
2) Lucas nursed an American Girl doll the other day much to Monica's & my shock!
3) Gabriel scared & surprised us all by going up both stairs to the family room and the upstairs.
4) Monica decided to give up the cold drink of water from the fountain after gym class as a sacrifice for Lent!
5) Maria's begun collecting things from nature again this year. I've seen various twigs, twigs with buds and leaves around the house.
6) We're almost finished listening to Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH on tape. So far, we've almost listened to 45 books on tape or CD...that's a lot of commuting to & from school!
7) I'm once again looking at summer classes, camps and sports. Do we really want to commit to all the running around?
8) I'm going on retreat next weekend & I'm wondering if everyone & everything will be allright without me.:( And if so, will they actually miss me?:(
9) We all need more exercise!
10) My times up!!

Anyway...'till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...