Thursday, March 8, 2007

Sew What!

I've been up to my eyeballs lately in my most recent sewing project. Monica and I selected a pattern & fabric 2 weeks ago for her First Communion Dress. The big day is April 14th and she's starting to get a little nervous! I decided to make her dress after doing a bang up job on her Laura Ingalls Wilder costume. I thought after that I could probably sew just about anything!!

Anyway, now I've been trying to find a place that can service one of my machines, a Pfaff 1222. It's an older machine, but if it can be reconditioned to almost new condition it will be very handy to have. It has great features and has many more capabilities than my Singer straight stitch machine. Exciting!

I love sewing...the opportunity doesn't come around very often, but when it does it's great! I'll post a pic of the finished product later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...