Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm flying solo


Everything's pretty much back to normal. The carpet was, finally, installed yesterday morning, my sewing machine is back & we successfully dropped Daddy off at the airport last evening. He's in Phoenix for the weekend so I'm flying solo. It's actually not too bad and it's very cute to hear how much the kids miss him. Both Molly & Lucas had their little heads hung low asking if Daddy could come back before I tucked them in last night. It was very cute! The older girls spent a good portion of bedtime making a card for Daddy for when he comes back. Sweet!

I usually have a hard time sleeping without Paul, but last night I was so exhausted I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow & I didn't hear my alarm this morning. OOPS!

It's a packed weekend for us from birthday parties, to playdates, to the Children's Museum; we won't have a dull moment! I just hope we don't forget to pick Daddy up at the airport on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...