Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What are You Chewing?



As I was loading up the kids this morning I noticed that Molly was chewing something as I buckled her up. I figured it was probably a fruit snack left over from another trip, but it had to have been a while back. We then had this exchange:

Mommy: What are you chewing?
Molly: A fruit snack.
Mommy: We don't want to pick up dirty fruit snacks from the car because we might get germs.
Molly: Well, on the San Antonio trip (which was over Christmas!!)I wanted to keep them here for safe keeping!

She then pointed to the little place where her buckle comes up for her 5-point harness. I found the tiniest space just perfect for a stash of fruit snacks!

1 comment:

  1. Genius, Molls! Just as clever as Uncle Fred hiding tortillas under his bed!
    Love, Auntie Nora

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...