Monday, February 26, 2007

It's Osc...Sledding Night!






Well, I actually did watch the Oscars last night...all of it! Shock and a half for wins for both Alan Arkin (I didn't think he really had a chance & he wasn't my pick) & Little Miss Sunshine winning best Writing: Original Screenplay & I cried...yes, I did...when Michael Arndt said the following in his acceptance speech:


"And finally, when I was a kid, my family drove 600 miles in a VW bus with a broken clutch. So it ended up being the funniest things we did together..." Gee, I wonder why this just got me!!


But all this did happen after our sledding party. Note the smiling face of our beautiful 7 year old, Monica! She even loved hauling the sleds back up the hill to help Daddy while he hauled kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...