Saturday, January 20, 2007

Feminine Hy-jinks

I just had to post the exchange I had with my dear husband this morning. I'm getting very personal about myself with this post so you'll have to excuse me. However, I think there are a few husbands out there that can probably relate.

It's that time of the month again, so I was frantically trying to find the right feminine napkin for this particular day...women, I'm sure you can relate. Of course, in my frenzy, I recruited my husband to try to help me find what I was looking for. They're called Always, but my husband calls them NEVER!

He feels he can NEVER get these right. His argument:

"The market is so fragmented. This ways, that ways, NEVER. I'm never gonna get the right one. A guy like me can never win. Whatever, I bring home is NEVER right. Whatever I bring home to you just isn't gonna fly."

I said, "They have to have wings!"
He said, "They have wings? I didn't mean that literally!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...